Project management & Marketing Intern
Over het bedrijf
Munro Tailoring is the Amsterdam-based clothing company reimagining the industry, one garment at a time. Here, we bring fashion, craftsmanship, and technology together to offer elevated made-to-order menswear. Every piece is ethically produced and expertly tailored to every customer and their personal style. We partner with some of the most iconic mills and ateliers to supply over 500 high-end stores in over 35 countries across the globe with our private label, as well as retailing our very own brand, Atelier Munro.
Over de functie
As Project management & Marketing Intern, you will be part of an entrepreneurial and international team.
- Support the Creative team in the entire creative process and carry out operational tasks.
- Support activities across online and offline channels (e.g. , create content for the website, events, SEO, email marketing, social media)
- Keep the website up-to-date
- Responsible for setting up and executing a project. For example, for new products, collection or design options.
- Help creating content for social channels
- Help with preparing events
- Make and monitor plannings
- Assist in creating a magazine concept
- Write briefs for emailings to B2B and B2C customers
- Review current marketing initiatives and look for new possibilities and ways how we can improve
- Provide ongoing support wherever needed in the team
- You are a hbo (Bachelor degree) student enrolled in related studies e.g. marketing or communications, Business Administration, AMFI, TMO, SBRM etc.
- You have great communication skills
- You are flexible and driven with an eye for detail
- You are solution oriented with a proactive mentality ¬– able to work independently and take responsibility
- You are stress resistant and know how to keep an overview in both quiet and busy times
- You have excellent command of Dutch and English (both verbal and written)
- You are available for at least 5 months starting January/February 2023
- You are living in or close to Amsterdam
Why work here?
- A great team of 75 young and enthusiastic colleagues
- Energetic work environment
- Friday drinks
- Office parties
- Good internship compensation
Over Fashion Solution
Ben jij op zoek naar een baan in de mode? Wij zijn jouw Fashion Solution! Sinds 1998 helpen wij mode- en lifestyle bedrijven bij de zoektocht naar nieuw talent. Wij bemiddelen in verschillende mode vacatures, van stages en startersfuncties tot aan senior en management functies. Bekijk alle mode vacatures hier
Vragen over deze vacature?
Peter de Kok
weet er alles over.